Covid-19 and the current status regarding Sheepdog Trials

Although some of us have recently seen some ease in the lockdown restrictions relating to Covid-19, there are still strict guidelines in place regarding social gatherings, and with further advice provided by our insurance company we can not change our stance on the running of sheepdog trials.

We will assess this situation on a month by month basis and will act in accordance of the advice stated by Government and our insurers, and therefore until further notice we do not condone the holding of any sheepdog trials. 

We fully appreciate our members desire to return to trialling, however the safety of everybody is our top priority and we must respond and act accordingly. We thank you all for your ongoing support and patience.

Stay safe and best wishes to you all. 

< back

International Sheep Dog Society Sponsors and Partners